ADDRESS: 530 Church Street

CHECK IN TIME: 3:00 pm

CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 am

We are on the corner of Church St and 6th Ave. N, across from the Downtown Nashville Public

We have two building entrances!

MAIN ENTRANCE: On Church Street next to Taste of NY Pizza Shop

SIDE ENTRANCE: On 6th Ave N, next to The Library Liquor Store

Weekday Entry: You can enter the building from Church St or 6th Ave N. Walk through doors and down the hallway. You will need to enter your assigned code at both sets of glass doors that surround the elevators 24/7.

Is there any outdoor spaces or areas? 

-The Skyline Suite has sole access to our Roof Top Deck. There is not an outdoor area for any of the remaining suites.

Do you have a gym onsite? 

-No, we do not have a gym. There is a list of nearby gyms in our Guest Information binders provided in each our of suites.

 Are the Honky Tonk bars within walking distance of The Maddox Hotel? 

-Yes! The 2nd and Broadway / Honky Tonk Bar area  is 4-5 easy walking blocks from us.




Please be respectful of the house and its contents.

Please be respectful of the businesses within the building, patrons, neighbors, and the neighborhood when entering or exiting the apartment and bldg.
There are limiters on the windows, per local city codes our windows cannot open more than 4 inches. Please do not attempt to open the windows more than 4 inches. If you push them beyond that, they will be stuck open and break the limiters. There is $50 charge for every window that is opened beyond the limiter and stuck open. Every window in this suite can be opened up to but not beyond 4 inches.

This is a NON-SMOKING building. That includes cigars, cigarettes as well as vapes or vaping devices and any other smokeable substance. Please respect this. There will be a charge for smoking in the suites or the lobby entrances.

There is a $50 charge for lost TV remotes.

Living room TV:
The remotes are on the coffee table, please put them both back there as part of your check out. Use the Comcast remote to watch TV and work the guide. If Comcast is not coming up, use black TV remote to ensure the TV source is the HDMI.

Bedroom TV:
The TVs in each of the bedrooms are Smart TVs, you can sign into your Hulu, Netflix, etc. accts
on those TVs. If you can’t sign in, check to make sure that the TV is connected to the wifi.

TRASH: There is a trash can located in the kitchen. When the trash can is full, please tie the bag and place it in the large trash bin located directly outside of the suite in the closet with the barn door. There are extra trash bags under the sink.

Stairs are only to be used as an EMERGENCY EXIT.


PARKING: The most affordable parking lot is located at the Nashville Public Library less than 1 block away on 6th Ave N. $20 per day. There is a parking lot located right next to our building. but it is much more expensive.


Can I pay a deposit rather than the entire amount at the time of booking?

– We will charge your card 51% upon booking and the remaining 49% 15 days prior to your arrival.

When will I receive my check in information?

– 24 hours prior to your arrival you will receive all needed check in information, including your door code.

Can we have food delivered prior to our arrival?

-Most guests use InstaCart to deliver groceries from Publix. You can arrange for them to deliver @ 3pm when you check in.

Can we store our bags before check in and/or after check out?  

-We can absolutely store your bags securely before check in and after check out. Please reach out to the Hotel Manager, Sherry, to arrange this.


Check-out time: 11:00 am

Check out is 11am sharp so our cleaning crew can go in and prepare for our next group of guests.

 Please ensure that all trash is bagged up and taken out to the large trash can in the hallway closet (barn door).

 Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it.

 Place used towels in the bathroom hampers.

Remove all bed sheets and pillowcases.  You can leave this in a pile in each bedroom.

Close and lock all windows.

 Please put both TV remotes for the living room on the coffee table and the bedroom TV remotes on a nightstand.

Please set both thermostats to 66 degrees in the auto heat mode during the cooler months and 74 degrees in the auto cool mode during the warmer months.

If your flights are later in the day, we can store your bags securely until you need to leave for the airport. Please reach out to the Hotel Manager via your booking app if you need this service.


What is your cancelation policy? 

Our cancellation policy: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away.

50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.

No refunds made for cancellations made within 7 days of service.

Can I pay a deposit rather than the entire amount at the time of booking? 
We will charge your card 51% upon booking and the remaining 49% 15 days prior to your arrival.

All inquiries about bookings or suites should be emailed and will be answered in 24 hrs.

All other immediate inquiries, call 615-414-6823

    2 + 11 =